Tuesday, May 3, 2011

entrepreneur?

So, my cousin has been selling Mary Kay for a long time.  And as I'm always interested in ways to make a few extra dollars, I have been considering joining for a long time.  But I never did because I didn't think I would actually sell anything.  And I don't want to harass the people in my life to buy things for me.  But, I recently decided to give it a shot.  We'll see what happens, I am not expecting it to make me a millionaire, but when I talked it out with some people, there were basically zero reasons why I shouldn't give it a shot.  I'm, like, a little bit embarrassed by this whole thing, but I know I like product, and I like all the Mary Kay stuff I have used in the past, so hopefully I'll get over that.

If you'd like to check out my snazzy website, you should go here - http://www.marykay.com/mwithers-tong.

Someday, I hope to be able to cruise around in one of these:

No comments:

Post a Comment