Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The First

So, I've been a bit bored lately.  I've decided the thing that is missing in my life is a blog.  That is a lie.  But I figure it's something to entertain me for a short span of time, at least.  We'll see how long it lasts, and I don't think I'll publicize it for awhile until I see what sort of commitment I have.  I don't really have much to say, no particular topic in mind.  This will probably be a hodge podge of random thoughts about life, movies and books and the like.

My first thought - the sun.  Does anyone else think it's super annoying?  It wakes me up in the morning, it's crazy hot, and as I was driving to the library tonight it was making a concerted effort to blind me.  And it nearly won.  But not this time, friends, oh no, not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment