Friday, October 29, 2010

Flag Maker

So, to continue the theme of heroic American costumes, I strongarmed my friend Cap to be Betsy Ross for Halloween.  I even purchased her costume before she could say no.  Now maybe you aren't familiar with what the woman who made her first American flag looks like.  I'll help you out.


Are you interested in knowing what she does not look like?

This costume is not good.  It didn't even come with all the pieces.  El Capo's going to have to go out and get an updo before the party.  I haven't opened up my costume, but now I'm a little scared.  Bert's adventure trying on his beard did not go great and I was left cleaning bits of it out of the sink for awhile.  I'm pretty sure whoever made these costumes are Communists who hate America.

No comments:

Post a Comment