Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas Gifts

So, my mother's been bugging me for a few weeks now about giving her my Christmas list.  The problem is, I have no idea what to ask for from my parents.  If I need something, I'll usually just buy it, so there's nothing I can't really live without.  And my parents are very generous to me year-round, and I just feel bad asking for more from them.  I'm great at giving advice for gifts for other people, and gave them wonderful ideas for what to get Bert.  But compared to his great presents, the only thing I have asked for so far is a shoe rack.  My mom said that that's a little sad and she needs more suggestions.

So help me out, kids.  What did you ask for from your parents?  Or do you have any suggestions of things that I don't even know I need, but will soon wonder how I lived without?

1 comment:

  1. Yikes I'm having the same problem. I've decided to ask for a steamer. That's pretty sad too, though. But I've heard that once you have one you wonder how you lived without it. And I hate ironing. So there you go. What about a gift certificate to like, Bliss spa for a mani/pedi?

    ReplyDelete